Sunday, July 5, 2009

Little Knitting These Days


magnify

Have finished one of 12 year old Rebekah;s mittens and got this much done on Hannah's Scarf.

Helping my son in law in his Tax office for a few weeks and boy am I tired when I get home at night.

Pulling files, handing out checks, and writing receipts , and refiling . My back is giving me a fit from bending to the bottom files drawer. But I love doing this.

I am so thankful I can help him.

I don't have much off time to knit. Most of the day , we don't have time to eat.

People come in on their lunch hour. I keep him water on his desk.

OK . gotta get that Sunday School lesson together and finish up , I am about ready for bed....

Have a great Sabbath every one.


Saturday January 26, 2008 - 07:51pm (EST)

I can't beleive it!! They are still pink , ,
magnify

It must have something to do with the type of dye they used . These are not Pink.... they are; Perwinkle Blue ... O well they are almost done.

But it is Sunshine today and high 30's so I am out of here. Suppose to do more Tuesday so gotta get rid of this cabin fever.


Monday January 21, 2008 - 12:36pm (EST)

No comments: