Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Writing Prose - Snow


Snow
Woke up to an inch of snow on the ground and its still snowing with schools closed because of slick roads in the mountains. So here I set writing my thought .Been a long time since I did this.



Snow !!!!!!

Let it snow ,let it snow.
Beautiful white flakes falling out of the sky
making the atmosphere
so still and quiet
stay in bed children
no school today

Mom relax
no hassle and bussel
from here to there
no hurry hurry today
do u feel it
peace so still

put on a pot of soup to simmer
play a game with the kids
time for those things pushed aside
that brings closeness

sleigh rides yes
till all mittens are wet
snow ball fights
no one wins
who cares

when can we do this again
I forgot how much fun
we used to have
hot chocolate never so good
the best soup in town
on our table

for these blessings
Lord we give you thanks

by Elsie Ogle

November 21,2008 Please do not use this without my permission.

Elsie <><

No comments: