Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A story about Competition fun and Hobby



Monday January 19, 2009 - 08:42pm (ESTt


I went bowling tonight with my 2 daughters and grandkids!!!!

O it had been years since I lifted a bowling ball & it was hilarious!!!

They said I was showing them up but I said its beginners luck & I proved it by the time the games was over. I only bowled a 76....


My oldest daughter bowled a 122 and forgot the rest.The 9 year old twins even beat me ....

O what fun!!

absolutely No pictures .LOL

Elsie





Entry for January 13, 2009

magnify

Finally.......

I finished my Knitpicks Socks!!!! http://www.knitpicks.com/Essential%20Tweed%20Sock%20Yarn_YD5420150.html

They feel great on my feet & are a perfect fit. Can't beat Queen kahuna's ( crazy Toes and Heels )measureing.http://www.queenkahuna-creations.com/

Started them back last summer but no interest like I used to have to knit .Its a new year so I will try to get a new pair of socks on the needles and need to start a blanket for my best friends granddaughter who is having her first baby in August.That will be in Crochet.

Our winter is really gonna be cold this week. Suppose to get down to 4* Thursday Night and high Friday be 17*. Now what this does to my old bones is ugly.... Hurts like the dickens, What ever that feels like,it hurts,hurts, hurts.

Guess its time for me to start cooking again. something I have not done much of since i lost my Dear Hubby.

Maybe some chicken & dumplings,I need to try a new chicken soup recipe, anyone have a favorite?

I can't seem to taste tomato based soups anymore so I won't be making any vegetable soup.

I need to organize my closets and clean out kitchen cabinets.So much I could do to get my house in a nice organized state but no one lives here so why bother? Now this isn't me... I always had to have ever thing in a certain order and arrangement but now I don't seem to have anything to give me the desire to get me up and going. OK enough about that.

Time to go eat some breakfast so later all.

Elsie <><


Tuesday January 13, 2009 - 09:30am (EST)

No comments: