Sunday, July 5, 2009

Mike's Knee high Socks


Vacation!!!!!!
magnify

Well I have been knitting along at times & here's the proof. They are too big to get all of them on my scanner since I don't have a camera.

The Trekking socks for my son are almost finished! About 6 more inches on the cuff to go. He wears knee socks as his calves are so muscular that 7 inch cuffs won't stay up on him.So I have to make 14 inch cuffs .

The pattern takes me a bit longer to do as its *k2,p2 for 8 rows *, k2 rows then *p2 ,k2,* for 8 rows and k 2rows.Repeat pattern for as long as you want cuff.

I am getting away for a few days this week. So not be checking in here till maybe Saturday night.

Looking forward to getting some reading in and just relaxing in general .Something I haven't done for about 8 months .

My son has a cabin in the hills of Tenn. and he is coming to take us up there from Wed. - Sat.

Everyone have a nice week.


Sunday June 24, 2007 - 05:58pm (EDT)

No comments: