Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Memory is Sweet


Christmas Play
Christmas Play magnify

I remember being in the plays at church when I was a child at home .I always enjoyed them even though I was bashful.These are great peaceful memories to me now.

My mother would take crepe paper( do they still make that stuff ) and make us angel costumes with big wide arms which looked like wings when we raised our arms , pantomiming the story of'
" O little Town of Bethlehem."

This year I was again in the Christmas play as was my youngest granddaughter.

How I enjoyed it and was so proud as I watched my granddaughter as she shared the alphabet of Christmas with other boys & girls.

The most wonderful thing though was to be a part of a play

that 26 people gave their lives & heart to Jesus

after the play ended.

Awesome!

I thought peoples heart was so harden that they didn't feel amazed by a king who took off his royal robes, stepped down from his throne , and came to earth to suffer willingly at man's mocking hands to be a Savior for mankind, to whom soever would believe in him.

I am so glad I could be apart again of this wonderful story full of love for someone beside yourself.

May you come to know Jesus & have a personal relationship with him if you don't.

Blessings to all.

Elsie <><


Wednesday December 17, 2008 - 12:05pm (EST)

No comments: