Monday, June 29, 2009

Baby Girl Sweater


"Windy and Cold today magnify

It was so windy and cold today I stayed in and finished the body of this sweater .

Will start the sleeves tomorrow.

I wish my WalMart was not closing out the yarn/craft department.

I love the Red Heart baby soft yarn so now I will have to order it on line.I would make everything out of it if I could.

I am ready to start the heel on the socks but they have been waiting .

Got to get ready for my brother and a sister to arrive here Friday .looking forward to having them.

Need to be resting but as usual , sleep seems to be a stranger to me since my dear husband died.

Come Lord Jesus , I am ready to come home.If my children would be satisfied I would like to go now.

But they ask me , pray please lord don't take Mom for a while. So I guess I just pray ' your will be done'.

I am working in my yard some and have frozen some strawberries.

Well will try to sleep again. Good Night ,God Bless your night <><

1 comment:

Aunt Angie said...

You are such a DEAR blessing!

I love that you do so much for so many! I know that your heart is lonely for your dear love, but when the LORD decides....and my friend, NOT before! :) I am glad He has kept you here for us to enjoy your writing, your encouragement and you ministry to others with the work of your hands!

What an encouragement!

I WISH so bad I could crochet! My grandmother did, not by reading directions but by "guessing" and figuring it out on her own. Her reading skills were not as well as some others. But God gave her a talent---she could look at something and mimic it!

You have been blessed with MANY talents!

Thank you for encouraging me! I needed your sweet visit!