Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dear hubby 2006


Dear hubby

Today was a beautiful day here .Sunshine and warm temperatures.

Last evening my son & his wife came by and helped me cut all the dead flowers around the house and trim all the flowering shrubbery and haul it off. My My ! My yard looks so neat and clean again. Image

My Husband had his second chemo Wednesday and all is still going ok.He has shown no side effects at all.He is eating good & doesn't fuss when I remind him to drink his water and eat his protein and vegetables.

My problem is that I am over eating by cooking him all this good stuff and I have to quit it...

Pastor came by tonight to visit him and had lots of phone calls too. Keeps his spirits up .He says we will go to church Sunday.

Our granddaughter called and said she has gotten a cold and its upsetting her because she loves her grandpa and always sets with him in church while I am in choir.With Chemo she can't get close to him let alone eat lunch with him until shes better.Poor baby........

Its my bed time.So more later

Elsie


Friday November 10, 2006 - 10:21pm (EST)"

No comments: