Tuesday, June 30, 2009

December 25, 2006


December 25, 2006

See my son and 3 grandchildren on our roof getting kite off.

Today was a great day here at the Ogles home. We had 17 people all toll.

The grandchildren were quiet and so we adults talked and eat 6 hours away. The older couple (about my & Bill's age) said it was the best Christmas they had for a long time and that it was the way Christmas should be., families being together. They loved our children and grandchildren and called us after they got back to their home , telling us how much they enjoyed it

.I did fine till my back & knees started hurting really bad so I set down & let the others take care of things. We had lots of food left over and sent plates to the sick ones in our neighborhood.

I made it better than I thought I would. Tomorrow will be the last of holiday company when my husbands great nephew and his wife who is from India come to meet us.He wants to show her the mountains of Virginia and his family.Maybe the rain will let up & I'll feel better.

Rest is due Wednesday by way of doing laundry.Smile.

Monday December 25, 2006 - 08:55pm (EST)"

No comments: