Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cascade Socks


cascadesocks": "crazy Toes and Heels sock Finished

Finally finished my Cascade Fixation Crazy Toes and Heels socks.I am Pleased!!!

I Love knitting socks Mary Ann Beatties way.

I used to get so tired of my socks before I got the cuffs finished with all the ribbing but now its a breeze .Doesn't seem to take as long when I started at the toes and moved Up the foot.

I don't think I will ever do socks on DP's again and one at a time either.It didn't take me near as long to do both socks on circular needles as it did to do one on DP's.

On to other things. I bought 5 gallons of strawberries this week and made 21 pints of jelly and froze 12 pints. I seemed to have gotten some asthma this week , which I have never had, along with the hives on my arms as well.

Needless to say, I don't feel well at all.But tomorrow I am going to our church breakfast and Lunch and rest ...

Everyone have a Happy Mothers day .

Elsie

Friday May 11, 2007 - 11:00pm (EDT)"

No comments: