Tuesday, June 30, 2009

May Be gone for a while

May Be gone for a while

It may be a while before I get here again .

My Dear Hubby has a cancer on his right lung and the second biopsy should be back monday.He is seeing his Doctor Monday October 9th so we will find out what the next step to do is.

We believe they will be able to take it out & that it has not spread yet.

He says he can't fuss at God as he has had 72 good years and it could have been all over him.

Just keep him in your prayers please and will up date when I can.


The heart failure I had on October 3rd did not do any damage to my heart and I am gaining my strength now. My kids are being so helpful and I am so thankful for all 4 of them.Bill & I are blessed with good children and 5 good grandchildren as well.

We are at peace with this news and know God is with us through our troubled waters as he always has been.



Later Elsie"

No comments: