Monday, June 29, 2009

June4,2008


"Entry for June 04, 2008

I finally turned the heels on the socks so now on to the finishing line , the cuffs.

Finished the baby sweater also , just need to sew on buttons.

I want to cast a new pair of socks on the needles to work on at the beach next week but not sure who I want to do them for.maybe 'me'. Lol

I am so looking forward to being at the beach, Every time I go I am amazed at the greatness of my God.

The vastness of the ocean and how the tides works and what it helps accomplish show me what a great God my God is.

And to think that he,the King of Glory, took off his royal robe and left his peaceful throne in Heaven to come to this earth .He who created us to live in peace. Yet we are men & women who hurt others for self gain .

Aw what love and caring!

Thank you Jesus for saving me from my sinful self. Thank you for the promise that I can one day live where there is no hurt or tears. Where No one is mean to anyone else .Where there is No sickness to suffer and take our life away.Where I will be with my daughter and husband again eternelly...

Be forgiven and kind to someone this week , as Jesus forgave us let us also forgive others.

Come Lord Jesus......

<><

|

No comments: