Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Autumn Days are Here

"Guess My Autumn Days are Here

Wow , Guess I'm all finished canning this season . Things can happen so fast.

Changed my Bp meds & it slowed my heart rate to 49 .Doctor said threw me into Congestive heart failure..I felt like I had gained 10 pounds and it was all in my chest. Couldn't breathe good if I tried to walk around ... She put me on 40 g water pills a day for next 2 days and I am already feeling much better. Still fell like something is heavy in my chest though..Hope I feel better tomorrow .Have to have a Echo gram done Monday .Old age ain't for sissies!!!!!!!!!

Dear husband has an Pet scan at 9 am Monday & I'm in at 8 am for my Echo gram.So hope I'll be out by time he goes in.then Tuesday he has Biopsy on his lungs. We will be OK I know we will.

God has been good to us for almost 47 years .Kids are so good to us also. Baby Daughter come in & cooked supper last night said she'd be back tonight.Son in law came by while ago & mowed lawn .What more can I want.. I won't go to my water Aquatics tonight though. They can dance a water jig without me.

Need to clip shrubbery in yard and flowers also but that can wait..

Need to sell this place & get a smaller one anyway.Takes about 1 1/2 hour to mow this lawn . Hate to change , so used to this place after 42 years here.Know just where I want to plant flowers each spring and all the old familiar sounds ... My bird feeders out side the kitchen window and off our patio , singing so sweetly when they come in to feed .And O , the hummingbirds fighting over the feeders ... Sigh........does all good things have to change ?? Where has time gone? I 'm no where ready for all this & neither is my hubby...

The sun has come out so I am going out to enjoy it before the Autumn weather gets so chilly I don't want to go out .



Wednesday September 27, 2006 - 04:08pm (EDT)

No comments: