Tuesday, June 23, 2009

January 5,2009


Entry for January 05, 2009
Sure has been busy here .Christmas has come and gone as has the New Year.
I can't believe it is the 5 of January 2009.
I have been about 98 miles away ,staying with my dear sweet sister who had her first chemo treatment last Wednesday.We prayed over the chemo, that it would kill the bad and not harm the good. She has had NO side effects at all.We praise God for this.
My brother and his sweet wife came down for a flying visit & she enjoyed them so much.Was like a great present to have them there.
Well, now to all the left behind jobs like, taking down the Christmas tree, door wreaths, clean out the fridge, etc. O how my house needs a good vacuuming and dusting. laundry to do as well. So busy days are good days.
Happy & Blessed New Year everyone.
Elsie <><

No comments: